Baby kabir turned 10 months on 27th of august. He was not keeping well on those days , had viral fever.
Ahh its been 10 months my baby has become the most important part of life.
Just can’t believe he will be ‘one’ in two months seems like yesterday when I first held him in my arms. Life have been a roller coaster not all days are same. With a baby everyday you face a new challenge.
Some points I want to share how to take care of little one’s in this changing weather:
1. Make your child wear full clothes i.e full sleeves and full leg wear it will protect them from mosquito and sudden change in weather.
2. Avoid going outside with baby when it’s raining.
3. Give a bath with lukewarm water.
4. Consult a doctor if fever is 100 or more, don’t give medication to kids yourself .
5. Wash baby toys regularly as most babies have the habit of putting everything in their mouth.
6. Most important take care of yourself first then only you can take care of your baby.